New school-based opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Summer job in North Augusta, So
North Augusta, SC 7 days agoApply Now
A school district located in North Augusta, South Carolina has a position open for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the Summer. This position is very likely to renew for the following school year if the candidate desires.
Details provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be found when speaking to a school director. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- K-12 caseload
- Summer and possible renewal for next school year
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- SC license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement