NEW School Occupational Therapy (OT) Job near Brookline, New Hampshire Full Time
Brookline, NH 28 days agoApply Now
Soliant is partnering with a supportive school district near Brookline, New Hampshire that has an opening for a Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT). Interviews starting ASAP! So, apply today!
- Full Time
- Caseload discussed on the interview
- Prior OT schools or pediatrics experience preferred
- Masters or Doctoral Degree required
- Active New Hampshire OT license required
- Weekly and competitive pay, health benefit coverage, and a 401k with company match
- Compensation for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
- Professional guidance throughout the entire process
Apply below or apply directly by sending your resume and references to Anthony Gibbs at [email protected] or call (678) 710-7647.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement