District director is now interviewing!
A school district near Mill Valley, California is looking for a great school psychologist for the upcoming 2022-23 school year. Elementary caseload consisting of basic school psychologist duties, including assessments, evals, reporting. Candidate must have valid CA PPS credential.
Very supportive district! Employer sponsored health benefits.
For additional details and immediate consideration, please email resume or call directly.
- CA licensed school psychologist.
- Valid PPS credential required.
- Caseload: Elementary
- Virtual interview process.
Basic Job Duties:
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Some counseling may be required.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage available.
- Optional 401k enrollment.
- Weekly direct deposit.
For more information, apply below or contact Joe Gensler at 678-497-4757 / [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement