Soliant is working with a school district in the Joliet, Illinois area that has a need for a School Social Worker! This position is needed for the 22/23 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the Position:
- Monday-Friday, full-time
- 22/23 school year
- Early Childhood caseload
- Providing support to students, working with family support systems, counseling, Social-Emotional curriculum, etc.
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- Illinois Social Work License (LCSW, LMSW, etc.)
- School Social Work Certification
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Katey Cale by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement