Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding career in a school-based setting? Soliant is currently seeking a full-time candidate (4 days/week) candidate to join our team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of students.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist at this district, you will have the opportunity to work with Pre-Kindergarten and Elementary students who require speech and language services.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic progress.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans.
- Participate in meetings and consultations to discuss student needs and progress.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Massachusetts licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Previous experience working with school-aged children is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to helping students reach their full potential.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives.
Soliant Senior Account Executive
Apply here and/or directly send a resume to [email protected] if interested in this position or something similar!
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement