Soliant is searching for a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to work with a highly desired school district near Lacey, WA. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact in a child's life? Apply here and your new journey starts today!
Job Details Include:
- Assist with Assessments and Evaluations
- K-12 Caseload
- Bachelor's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active WA License
- Schools and/or Pediatrics Experience Strongly Preferred
- Guaranteed Hours!
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Available
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathology Assistant, SLPA
To be immediately considered for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to [email protected] Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement