Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Marysville OH area for Full-time Speech language Pathologist (SLP/CFY) Positions for the 22/23 SY. If you love working in a school setting & providing speech therapy services to children, please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Interviewing Now!
- Must have State License
- Caseload: K-12; 30-40 students
- Full-time: 5 days/week; 22/23 school year
- Supervision provided for CFYs
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
Note: We offer Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k) for On-site Full-time positions
Please feel free to contact me by call, text or email regarding any questions you may have about this or any other positions we have open!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement