NEW! Speech Language Pathology (SLP/SLPA) Job - Anaheim, California
Anaheim, CA 10 days agoApply Now
New school-based opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/SLPA) now hiring in Anaheim, California
The school district has a position open for an Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/SLPA). provided are just a brief overview of what this position entails, specifics will be found when speaking to a school director.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Masters in Speech Pathology for SLP
- Associates or Bachelors in ASHA-accredited program for SLPA
- Certification in state
- Caseload decided based on district need
- Full Time
- Will need to provide supervision for SLPAs
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based and is also dependent on schools’ budget and what they think you can bring to the table! Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite people or a 1099 package with our teletherapy Therapists.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement