New Travel Radiation Therapist Job Opening near Smyrna, DE
Soliant has a client in Delaware looking for a certified travel Radiation Therapist to come help out at their facilities. If you are a traveler looking for your next assignment this could be the next move for you. Qualifications for this position includes 13-week contract, ARRT & BLS, and 2+ years’ experience preferred. Applications are being submitted quickly and jobs get filled faster, so if you are interested call/text Kayla Harrison directly at 678-710-7534!
- 13 - week contract assignment
- ARRT, BLS certifications required
- Varian Linear Accelerator experience required
- ARIA experience required
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Shift: Days, 5 x 8’s, no on call/weekends
- 3+ years experience preferred
- DE state license required
Interviews are being scheduled daily. Please send over your resume/references as well as complete the Skills checklist via the following link www.soliant.com/skillschecklist. Please also reference my name on the checklist- Kayla Harrison.
Have an awesome day I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement