New York, NY. | Operating Room RN - 40 hours per week, Night shift. Soliant Health Travel.
New York, NY 4 days agoApply Now
New York, New York. | Operating Room RN
Soliant Health Travel Contract
- 13-week travel assignment
- 36 hours per week
- 3 x 12's
- 7:30pm - 8:00am
- Call and weekends may be required
- Must have at least 1 year of experience
- Must have BLS, ACLS, Covid Vaccine, NIHSS
- Must have State/Compact RN License
- Short Term Acute Care Facility
- 268 staffed beds
- Level II Trauma Center
- Teaching Facility
- To extend equally to all New Yorkers, regardless of their ability to pay, comprehensive health services of the highest quality in an atmosphere of humane care, dignity, and respect.
- To promote and protect, as both innovator and advocate, the health, welfare, and safety of the people of the City of New York.
- To join with other health workers and with communities in a partnership which will enable each of our institutions to promote and protect health in its fullest sense – the total physical, mental and social well-being of the people.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support!
If this sounds like a position you would like to be submitted for, please contact Bethany Morris directly via her cell at (678)497-4824. For immediate and serious consideration, please email a copy of your updated resume to [email protected]. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours of applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement