Newly Grad Travel Pharmacist Opening North Dakota (TEMP LICENSE AVAILABLE)
Chapel Hill, NC 8 days agoApply Now
There is an opening for a Pharmacist in North Dakota. This position is going to be a Open to TTH or Perm or Contract position. The shifts here are going to be M-F 9am – 6pm, Sat 9am – 1pm, Closed Sundays. if you’re interested and want more information, please reach out to me via email at [email protected] or call/text me at 281-668-0653.
- Responsible for the execution of opening and closing activities; either directly, or through
- Represent the facility in all state and federal regulatory audits, visits, and communication.
- delegation to a staff pharmacist. Ensuring that strict procedures are followed around the facility.
- Work with Clean Room Operations Manager to ensure production goals are created, tracked, and met. Identify trends or issues that are delaying batch production or causing batches to be canceled.
- ND licensure (Temp license available)
- FT availability
- 1 year experience preferred
Location: North Dakota
Hours/Shifts: M-F 9am – 6pm, Sat 9am – 1pm, Closed Sundays
Assignment duration: Open to TTH or Perm or Contract
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement