(Next school year) Full-time School SLP, Elkton MD
Soliant has partnered with a client in Elkton, MD to place a full-time SLP for the next school year.
Located at the intersection of Maryland, Delaware and Pennsylvania state lines, this is a moderately sized and very welcoming district. SLPs we placed here report that the speech program is very well-run, while Clinical Fellows tell us they're glad they began their careers here.
Caseload details are still being finalized; reasonable accommodations can be made for applicants with preferences for certain age groups, or certain categories of speech and language impediments.
Minimum requirements of this position:
- Eligibility for a Maryland license in Speech Language Pathology
- For new graduates, clinical placements in schools
- For experienced SLPs, recent experience in schools preferred.
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774, [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement