Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists licensed by the state of Nebraska who are looking to try their hands at teletherapy in a school setting!
Soliant is partnering with a school in Wyoming to place a remote Speech-Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Work with K-12 students
Perks of working via teletherapy:
- Flexibility of scheduling: for therapists living in a different timezone, teletherapy enables them to split their time between direct therapy and paperwork to better accommodate scheduling constraints
- Convenience of working from home: no commuting, freeing up more hours of the day to pursue other important things in your life
- Be ASHA-certified as an SLP-CCC
- Hold a Nebraska SLP license
- Also be licensed in home state
- 2 years of recent, on-site schools experience
- Private, robust Internet connection
- Up-to-date computer hardware
The technical specifications for teletherapy can be measured during our tech screen process.
To apply, please send your updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] For more information on how teletherapy works, please call (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement