Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Soliant is working with a school in La Mesa, CA, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist to work with High School students in the upcoming school year.
Full-time applicants are preferred; additional details about the District and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators.
We seek applicants who are flexible, solution-oriented, and great at communication.
- California SLP license
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Excited to send your application? Please use the form below.
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement