Travel NICU - Neonatal Registered Nurse for Syracuse, New York
Soliant Health is assisting a 502-bed medical center in Syracuse hire multiple night shift NICU Registered Nurses to work a 13-week contract. This hospital offers 36 hours per week from 7p - 7a.
To qualify you will need at least 2 years of current NICU Registered Nurse experience, and BLS and NRP certifications.
- Start date: within 2 - 4 weeks from official offer
- Night shift
- 36hours/week required
- On call: No
- Weekends: Rotations
- Holidays: Rotations
- 13-week contract + Extensions
- 502 beds
Please apply or call me to inquire about the pay package based on your specific location.
- 2+ Years of Current NICU RN Experience
- BLS, NRP - AHA
- New York REgistered Nurse License
- Willing to meet strict compliance/onboarding requirements
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Investment Plans
- Personalized Customer Service
- Certification and Travel Reimbursements
Soliant Health is a joint-commission certified healthcare staffing agency that equips hospitals and healthcare providers with highly skilled professionals. Come work with Soliant Health today for your next contract assignment and receive the service you need to succeed.
Travel Nurse Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement