Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding career in a school-based setting? Soliant is currently seeking multiple professionals to join our team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of students.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, you will have the opportunity to work with elementary and potentially secondary school students who require speech and language services. We believe in a workload approach to ensure that our students receive the support they need, and as such, we do not have caseload caps. This allows our SLPs to provide individualized attention to each student and make a significant difference in their communication and academic success.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic progress.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and treatment plans.
- Participate in meetings and consultations to discuss student needs and progress.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Texas licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Previous experience working with school-aged children is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to helping students reach their full potential.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Flexible work arrangements (full-time or part-time).
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives.
Soliant Senior Account Executive
Apply here and/or directly send a resume to [email protected] if interested in this position or something similar!
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement