Calling on SLPs near Norwalk, CT who are seeking a shorter work week! Soliant is working with a school to place a contract SLP for a 4-day position.
Applicants will be assigned to work with preschool to middle school students. This is a great position for SLPs looking to shorten their work week.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Both SLP-CCC and Clinical fellows welcome
- Valid CT SLP license and education certificate at the start of the assignment
To apply, please upload your contact information using the button below. For priority consideration, please make sure to upload an updated resume with your application.
Have questions? Please contact Monica Guu at [email protected], or call at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement