Now Hiring Educational Diagnosticians Duncanville, Texas and Surrounding Areas
Duncanville, TX 16 days agoApply Now
Now Hiring Educational Diagnosticians
Duncanville, Texas and Surrounding Areas
We are in urgent need for a full time Educational Diagnosticians (Ed Diag) for the remainder of the current school year (2022-2023). As an end of the year Ed Diag your responsibility will be to complete evaluations for current referrals. Evaluations may include Dyslexia, SLP and reading disabilities for K-12 students. There is a high potential for contract renewal for the following school year (2023 -2024) for exceptional candidates.
As a contract employee you will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, guaranteed weekly hours, professional support from the school and our multidisciplinary Advisory board.
- Full time
- K -12 caseload
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: May 26, 2023 (High potential for renewal for the 2023-2024 school year)
- Evaluations: Dyslexia, SLD, Reading Disabilities
- Masters in Special Education
- Endorsement in Educational Diagnosing
- Active Texas State Educational Diagnostician License
- Competitive Compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short- Term Disability Insurance
- 401 K
- CEU reimbursement
If you are interested, please apply and upload your most up to date resume or send your resume directly to the Account Executive.
When your application is received, you will be contacted about next steps. Please contact Account Executive, Brittaney Johnson with any questions about the position or application process.
Phone: 470-602-2586 | Email: Brittaney Johnson
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement