We have a need in our school district for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: near Richmond, MA
- Master’s degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- State Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- 22/23 School Year
- Onsite Only
- Grade Levels: K – 12th
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7726.
Looking forward to speaking!
Aunna Hawkins, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement