OT: Full-time Occupational Therapist position needed in Aurora, CO for the remainder of the 2022/2023 School Year.
- Hours: Full-Time
- Responsible for assessing referred students and assisting in developing plans for early intervention and school age students, as it relates to occupational therapy intervention.
- Demonstrates knowledge of occupational therapy treatments and activities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the tools, techniques, and technologies used for therapy.
- Valid certification of the National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) as an Occupational Therapist
- Valid CO Licensure as an Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited OT program, Master's Degree preferred
On-Site Benefits for Full-Time Candidates:
- Competitive Weekly Compensation (W-2)
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k Company Matching
For serious inquiries, please contact Nicholas Allen, Account Executive, at (678) 710-7749. For immediate consideration and application processing, please email an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. All applicants will be contacted with 24 hours of applying.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement