Now Hiring Paraprofessional Needed in Mission Viejo, CA for the 23/24 School Year!
Mission Viejo, CA 17 days agoApply Now
Are you passionate about assisting educators and positively impacting students' lives? Consider joining us as a School Paraprofessional in Mission Viejo, CA!
- Collaborate with teachers to provide individualized support to students.
- Assist in classroom activities, projects, and assignments.
- Foster a nurturing and inclusive classroom environment.
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to teachers.
- Support students during educational and extracurricular activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college coursework a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Patience and enthusiasm for working with students of diverse abilities.
- Ability to work harmoniously as part of an educational team.
- Previous experience in a school or childcare setting is advantageous.
- Competitive starting wage of $23 per hour.
- Comprehensive health insurance package.
- Enrollment in a 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
If you're passionate about making a difference in students' lives, apply now to become a valued Paraprofessional on our team! Please send your resume to Wizdom Scott or text 678-373-0050.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement