NOW HIRING: School Applied Behavior Analyst (ABA) - Mansfield, Massachusetts
Mansfield, MA 22 days agoApply Now
A school district is currently arranging interviews for School ABA (Applied Behavior Analyst) near the Mansfield, Massachusetts area. New grads are welcome to apply!
- Dates: (ESY) 7/11/22-8/11/22
- Hours: Mondays-Thursdays Only
- 7:30am-11am (5th-12th grades)
- 8:45am-12:15pm (PK-4th grades)
- Caseload: Multiple needs for all grade levels!
- Must have ABA Certification
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement