Soliant is seeking a Special Education Paraprofessional to help our young learners to succeed. This role will provide academic, behavioral, life skills and other support both inside and outside of the classroom. This position requires working directly with students. Motivated individuals are encouraged to apply!
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Full Time Position: ASAP- End of School Year (Renewal for 22-23 School Year)
- K-12 Positions Available
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits in health, dental, and vision
- High School Diploma Required!
If you'd like to be immediately considered, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected].
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement