Soliant is seeking a skilled and dedicated Contracted School Psychologist to join our educational team for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year. This position will be based in Tennessee (TN) and offers an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students in our school district.
As a Contracted School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive psychological services to students, parents, and educators. Your primary responsibilities will include conducting assessments, developing individualized educational plans, providing counseling services, and collaborating with other professionals to support students' academic and emotional well-being.
- Conduct comprehensive psycho-educational assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic achievement, and socio-emotional development.
- Interpret assessment results and provide recommendations for appropriate interventions and accommodations to support students' learning and emotional needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Provide counseling services to students individually or in small groups to address social, emotional, and behavioral issues that may impact their academic progress.
- Assist in the implementation of evidence-based interventions and strategies to support students' learning and behavioral goals.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and provide input regarding students' educational plans, progress, and necessary interventions.
- Stay updated on current research and best practices in school psychology to ensure the delivery of high-quality services.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Valid certification or licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Tennessee (TN).
- Proven experience in conducting psycho-educational assessments and developing individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Strong knowledge of federal and state special education laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Compassionate, patient, and dedicated to supporting students' academic and emotional well-being.
- Position: Contracted School Psychologist
- Contract Duration: 2023/2024 School Year
- Location: Tennessee (TN)
- Hours: 37.5
- Compensation: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our educational community. Candidates from underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
We look forward to welcoming a dedicated and passionate Contracted School Psychologist to our team for the 2023/2024 school year and beyond.
For more questions regarding this position. Please email [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement