Soliant is looking to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment for our students. We believe in nurturing their academic, emotional, and social well-being. To further enhance our commitment, we are seeking a dedicated and passionate School Psychologist to join our team in Lakeland North, WA.
Position Summary: As a School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in promoting the overall psychological well-being and academic success of our students. You will collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to provide comprehensive psychological services and support within the school community. Your expertise will help identify and address students' behavioral, emotional, and learning challenges, ensuring that they receive the necessary resources and interventions.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' strengths and needs, utilizing a variety of tools and techniques.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs, in collaboration with teachers, parents, and administrators.
- Provide counseling and guidance to students, individually or in groups, to address social, emotional, and behavioral issues.
- Collaborate with teachers and parents to develop strategies for academic success and behavioral management.
- Consult with teachers and staff to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that supports students' mental health and well-being.
- Assist in the prevention, identification, and intervention of learning disabilities, mental health disorders, and other concerns affecting students' educational progress.
- Collaborate with community resources and external professionals to provide referrals and support for students requiring additional services.
- Stay updated on current research, best practices, and legislative requirements related to school psychology and special education.
- Master's degree or higher in School Psychology or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Valid and active School Psychologist certification or licensure in the state of Washington (or eligibility for state licensure).
- Previous experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred.
- Solid understanding of educational laws, policies, and procedures related to special education and student support services.
- Knowledge of assessment tools and techniques for evaluating cognitive, academic, behavioral, and social-emotional functioning.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in handling sensitive information.
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion within the school community.
Application Process: If you are passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives and possess the necessary qualifications, we would love to hear from you. To apply for the School Psychologist position, please submit the following documents:
- Updated resume highlighting relevant experience and qualifications.
- Contact information for three professional references will be asked during per screening call
Please email your application materials to [email protected]]with the subject line: "School Psychologist Application - [Your Name].
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for per screening interviews. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce.
Thank you for considering this opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our students. We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement