Now Hiring - School Registered Behavioral Technicians, Stamford, CT
Stamford, CT 9 days agoApply Now
Soliant is assisting a wonderful district near Stamford, CT looking to fill a new position for a Registered Behavioral Technician. Individuals who are certified are encouraged to apply.
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Full Time Position
- ASAP- End of School Year
- Caseload: Elementary
- Working 1 on 1 with student
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits in health, dental, and vision
- Connecticut Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) certification required
If you'd like to be immediately considered for an interview, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected].
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement