Category Schools - Social Worker
Be a part of the Soliant team to make a difference! We are looking for a qualified and experienced Social Worker/Counselor in Colorado.
- One of the following is required for this position: Master of Social Work, School Counselor Certificate, Social Worker License, Marriage and Family Therapist License, Professional Counselor License
- Master’s degree in a Counseling Field or other related degree (Clinical Psychology, Social Work, etc.)
- Provide support to general education and special education students as mandated per student IEPs.
- Monitor progress IEP goals associated with mandated services through adequate participation in student IEP meetings.
- Provide group and individual counseling sessions to general education students and special education students by monitoring the students’ responses to the interventions identified.
- Conduct collaborative consultations with general education and special education teachers to develop and monitor student responses to behavior intervention plans.
- Complete functional behavior assessments and communicate the results to all team members with appropriate supportive language for teachers, students, and families.
- Guaranteed Hours
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Pay based on experience.
- Tax free stipends available for longer commutes or travelers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement