NOW Hiring | School Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) | Contracted
Wake Forest, NC 20 days agoApply Now
A school near Wake Forest, NC is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for the current and 22/23 school year.
- ASAP start Full time for 21/22 School year and 22/23 school year (40 hours per week)
- Part time over summer semester
- K-8th grade caseload
- 30 students on caseload
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have North Carolina State License
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have certified SLP sign off work
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement