NOW HIRING: Sign Language Interpreter near Santa Clarita, California - SUMMER
Santa Clarita, CA 17 days agoApply Now
A school district in the Santa Clarita, California area is actively looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter for a part time position during the summer term.
As a contract employee, you will be paid a competitive hourly rate and have guaranteed hours each week. More details about this opening are below.
- Full Time: Monday - Friday (7 AM - 12:15 PM)
- Start date/contract length: July 1, 2022, to July 29, 2022
- Caseload: High School Grade Students
- Experience working with children
If this is an opportunity that you would like to be considered for, contact Lisa Ho today to learn more about this opening and steps to get you started. We look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa Ho – 678-710-7617 (Can accept calls & text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement