A school district in the Savannah, Georgia area is actively looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter for a full time position.
As a contract employee, you will be paid a competitive hourly rate and have guaranteed hours each week. More details about this opening are below.
- Full Time: Monday - Friday
- Start date/contract length: 2022-2023 School Year
- Caseload: 1:1 with student but caseload may change depending on district needs
- Active SLI National Certification
If this is an opportunity that you would like to be considered for, contact Lisa Ho today to learn more about this opening and steps to get you started. We look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa Ho – 678-710-7617 (Can accept calls & text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement