NOW HIRING: Special Education Teacher near Portland, Oregon - PART TIME
Portland, OR 12 days agoApply Now
A school district in the Portland, Oregon area is actively looking to hire a Special Education Teacher for a part time position. We are seeking an individual that can start immediately.
As a contract employee, you will be paid a competitive hourly rate and have guaranteed hours each week. More details about this opening are below.
- Part Time
- Start date: ASAP (contract would be for 6-8 weeks)
- Caseload: Can range from K-12th Grade. Will be determined upon interview.
- Resource & Self-contained openings available
- Active Special Education State Teaching License
If this is an opportunity that you would like to be considered for, contact Lisa Ho today to learn more about this opening and steps to get you started. We look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa Ho – 678-710-7617 (Can accept calls & text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement