Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the San Jacinto, CA area that is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position open for the 2022-23 school year. Interviews are happening now for this position, so if you wish to be immediately considered, please apply below.
- Full-Time (35 Hours/week)
- Caseload: K-12
- Mild and Moderate students
- Will work with an SLPA
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students. Applicants also need a California Speech Language Pathologist License to be considered for this position.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement