Now Interviewing! Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) near Amherst, NH for 23-24 School Year
Amherst, NH 22 days agoApply Now
A school in the Amherst, New Hampshire area is seeking a dedicated Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our school healthcare team. As an LPN in a school setting, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the health and well-being of our students! This is a full-time position working 1:1 with a middle school student.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Must have LPN New Hampshire License/Certification
- Must be CPR and BLS certified
About the Position:
- Full time/37.5 hours per week
- Start Date: 9/11/2023, subject to change based on credentialing process
- Working 1:1 with a wheel chair bound special needs middle school student
- Provide health services to students, including assessment, first aid, and administering medications as prescribed by healthcare providers.
- Respond to medical emergencies and injuries that occur on school premises, providing immediate care and coordinating with emergency services when necessary.
- Stay current with school health policies, state regulations, and best practices in school nursing.
- Our compensation package includes health benefits, 401K, housing assistance, along with weekly pay.
If you would be a good fit for this role, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement