Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Soliant is now seeking Paraprofessionals to work in special education classrooms for the remainder of the school year. This position requires an Illinois Paraprofessional certification. If you hold this certification and are interested in the position, apply today with your resume.
- Support students with intellectual disabilities
- Assist with toileting, independent functioning and safety
- Work under the supervision of the classroom special education teacher
- Full time
- Ready to interview and hire
- K-8th grade caseload available
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. We partner with school districts across the United States by finding dedicated school professionals who have each child’s best interest at heart.
Apply now or email Catherine your resume at [email protected] for immediate consideration. Schools are ready to interview and hire quickly!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement