Soliant Health is looking for experienced and qualified Nuclear Med Tech - NUCLEAR MEDICINE UNIT for a 12-week contract opportunity in Georgia. Local travelers are accepted.
Our facilities are located throughout the coast of Georgia area. Contact our Travel Coordinator - Wilinda Sylvestre for more information.
- 3+ years of Nuclear Medicine Experience
- State License is NOT Required
- Travel Experience is Recommended. First Time Travelers are Considered.
- Unit: Nuclear Medicine
- Shift: Days
- Shift Notes: 4x10s, no call & no overnights
- EMR: Allscripts - Paragon
- Unit Orientation Available
Apply now to send your resume to talent acquisition/recruitment team.
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter Contact Information:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement