Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Do you want to further your career in special education? You have the opportunity to make a positive change in young people's lives. This job is truly meant for someone who has passion to help others who are in need of someone who understands how to communicate in various ways.
- Location: Cheshire County
- W2 Contract, Full Time or Part Time position.
- Competitive Pay
- School needs someone for 2 days or 5 days per week
- Schedule 8:30am to 3:30pm with 30 minute duty free, unpaid lunch
- Mostly 1:1- with a 7th grade boy and some periods with 2 students.
- Students needs assistance with the bathroom.
- There is academic support and carry over instruction throughout the day.
- More details provided during school interview.
- CNA/LNA certification in hand
- Must be able to multitask
For serious inquiries, contact 770-882-2045 Lindsey
*We have great benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement