If you are a pharmacist with at least two years of experience, then let Soliant introduce you to an opportunity where you’ll make an immediate impact on delivering healthcare to thousands in Oneonta, NY. Work with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity or others in this area. Contact [email protected].
- Complies with all applicable federal, state laws, pharmacy regulations, and company policies.
- Prepares and dispenses of prescription medications, including maintenance of necessary records, accurate third party adjudication and patient charges, and inventory management.
- Counsels patients and medical providers regarding the nature and use of drugs, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects, as well as, monitors the health and progress of patients to ensure compliance and to optimize therapies.
- Participates in patient centered services including immunization, MTM, and wellness programs.
- Supervises personnel in the daily operation of the pharmacy department and holds them accountable for complying with regulatory and company polices.
- Provides guidance and training to pharmacy interns, technicians, and pharmacy associates during the course of work and monitors performance. Uses professional judgment in providing exemplary service with in the pharmacist’s scope of practice. Participates in business development activities in the store and community.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement programs to ensure patient safety.
- Graduate of an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy with a Bachelor's of Science in Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) degree preferred.
- Completion of a post-graduate residency and/or board-certified preferred
Industry: Healthcare, Hospital
Work hours: 4x10s Days
Employment Type: Contract, Travel, Temporary, Interim
If you are building your professional network, then connect with me on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/3m0KswZ
Qwenada Moore, Account Executive [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement