One of Soliant’s clients, a school community, located 30 minutes outside Oakland, CA, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
About the position/Requirements:
- Full-time37.5 hours/week
- School experience
- California SLP License
Administrators will assign caseloads based on the best fit for the applicant's preference and expertise. The administrators will also give additional details about the district during the interview.
Perks of being a Soliant contractor:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Reimbursements for credentials and CEUs
- Tap into our 15-year history in the field of school placements
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Meets with parents regularly to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement