A great school district in NY has partnered with Soliant in search of a qualified occupational therapist. Interviews are happening as soon as possible so please apply below to be considered part of the process.
- Masters/Doctorate Level Degree
- Must be licensed through the State Board
- Professional references and current resume
By joining the Soliant team, you are open to many resources and benefits! We customize your employment package specifically to fit your needs:
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Paid (W-2) on a weekly basis
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call, we have other positions and locations available!
Ryan A. Smith
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.776.2115 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement