Category Schools - OT
Job Type Contract
A school district in Topeka, KS. is in need of an occupational therapist. The district is now interviewing candidates in order to fill positions as soon as possible.
Details about the position:
- August 1, 2023 - May 23, 2024
- Full Time
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Interviewing now!
What is required:
- Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active State Licensed
- Schools experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay $34-55/hr
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-327-0985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Ericka Hughes, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement