Soliant is partnering with an exceptional school district who is looking for a contract, Occupational Therapist. We do our part by providing our therapists with unmatched career opportunities, compensation and personalized service that goes beyond job placement. See below for more details.
Occupational Therapist (OT) needed near Maytown, WA!
· Full time/part time available
· Caseload: Pre-K-12
· School year calendar and schedule
· Weekly pay with benefits (Health, 401k, CEU Reimbursement, etc)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly, or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Jake Walker ([email protected]). Feel free to also contact Jake Walker directly at 678-538-6761.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement