We are seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our friendly team of educational professionals near Bessemer, AL. As an OT, you will provide direct and indirect occupational therapy services as specified in each students’ Individual Education Program (IEP) plan. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “apply” to submit a resume.
Soliant is a recruiting agency with a desire to make life better for those who make life better-educators! The children of today are the leaders of tomorrow, and educators play a vital role in preparing those children for the future. We are dedicated to pairing you with a role that meets the needs of your career and allows you to make a memorable impact on the community. Let us partner with you today to build a brighter future for tomorrow!
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Part Time | Flexible Schedule
- 20 hours/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Caseload: 20 students; Grades K-12
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed through the state board
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement