Soliant has partnered with a school district near Tolleson, AZ who is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to join their team for the 2023-2024 school year. As an OT, you will play a crucial role in supporting the educational development and well-being of students with diverse needs. This is a great opportunity to make a great impact on the lives of children and collaborate with a supportive team of professionals.
- Provide comprehensive occupational therapy services to students in accordance with their IEPs.
- Conduct assessments to identify student’s strengths, needs, and areas of concern.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and interventions to address students’ fine motor skills, sensory integration, handwriting, self-help skills, and social-emotional development.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to promote student’s success and maximize their participation in classroom activities.
- Attend team and IEP meetings within standard school hours.
- Experience working in a school or pediatric setting is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage a caseload and documentation requirements.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active Arizona Occupational Therapy license
- Certification by the National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
Employment: Full time, Contract; ASAP until January 2024
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite Therapists!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement