Job Opportunity: Occupational Therapist near Orange School District
Location: Near Orange, MA
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2024
Hours per Week: Approximately 35
Caseload: Approximately 40 students
Population and Ages: Grades 5-PG, ages 10-22
- Conducting assessments and evaluations to determine students' occupational therapy needs.
- Developing and implementing Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students on your caseload.
- Providing direct occupational therapy services to students.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other support staff to ensure students' success.
- Managing a caseload of approximately 40 students with diverse needs.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Valid Massachusetts state license in Occupational Therapy.
- Experience working with students in grades 5 through post-graduate is preferred.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.820.4348 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement