Get an interview today!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Arizona. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Applicants must have AZ State License and Certification
- Applicant must have Special Education ESA for Occupational Therapists
- Previous school experience preferred
- 3 positions open
- Start date August 15, 2022 - May 30, 2023
- Work Days Monday - Friday
- Hours - Hours depend on the schools assigned, but options include:
This district partners with SEDOL for self-contained programs, the majority of students with OT services are in general education programming with either pull out or push in services
Number of students on caseload is determined using severity matrix, number of direct service minutes, and buildings. Caseload numbers are equivalent to other Lake County School Districts.
All other team meetings occur within standard school hours
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement