At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To COTA's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in school settings, we have still have opportunities for you this school year!
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district in the Colorado Springs area. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, contract, Certified Occupational Therapist-Assistant (COTA). Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Colorado
- Schools, IEP experience preferred **
- Full-time (Will also consider part-time)
- Onsite only - Start ASAP
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Our jobs fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement