Occupational Therapy | Norco, California
Soliant is seeking to hire an Certified Occupational Therapy for an excellent school district in Norco, California. If you're looking for a school based, COTA position, APPLY BELOW for immediate consideration.
- 40 hours weekly
- ASAP start - Remainder of school year
- Responsibilities: The candidate will serve on a primary service provider team with an educator, physical therapist, and SLP for support.
- More details will be discussed with the district during the interview.
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active state licenses for state of California
- School or pediatric experience preferred
Submit your resume to be contacted for a preliminary phone interview and the next steps of the hiring process will be provided.
Contact Hannah Lugo for details.
Hannah Lugo | Account Executive
Email: [email protected]
Text/Call: (770) 776-2083
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement