Occupational Therapist Contract Position | Part-time School-based Position
Sacramento, CA 8 days agoApply Now
Our team is looking to contract an OT for a position with a school district south of Sacramento, California. In this role, you will be working with K-12th grade students and providing therapeutic services to students to support their progress to their goals. This is a contract position is for the 2022-2023 school year. See below for more information.
- This is a part-time position (around 20 hrs/wk)
- 10-12 students
- Providing assessments and supervision to a supporting COTA
- The assignment dates are August 10th, 2022, through June 16th, 2023
- You will need to hold a degree in Occupational Therapy
- You will need an OT license in CA
- Competitive pay
- Excellent support
- Weekly paychecks
Apply below email your resume to Lauren Wernert to express your interest.
If this position isn’t the right fit, feel free to call me at (678) 538 -6724 to discuss other opportunities available. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement