Get an interview today!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Maryland. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Applicants must have an active MD State License
- Previous school experience preferred
- A degree in Occupational Therapy
- 2 years of recent school experience, or pass a clinical interview through Soliant.
- 1099 position
- Must pass tech screen through Soliant
- Must acquire liability insurance plan prior to start date
- Full or Part time
- 20-40 hours a week
- Caseload determined upon preference/experience
- Will interview this week!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- $35-40 an hour based on experience!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement