This position is looking for placement for the upcoming academic school year. If you are interested, please look over the qualifications and apply below.
About the job:
- Start Date: August 2022; End Date: May 2023
- Caseload Details: Elementary to High School
- Offer Inservice opportunities to local schools and districts on subjects related to functional motor performance (activities of daily living, hand development, sensorimotor activities).
- Supervise certified occupational therapy assistants and clinical affiliates.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to share information and expertise to plan and implement effective student programs.
- Master’s Degree
- California OT Licensure
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at my contact information below. I am looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement